Have you ever had the thought that when it rains, it just might be the Lord pouring out his Blessings.
Every time it rains I can't help but think of a song I learned while working at Landmark Church of Christ this past summer. It's called, "Let the Fire Fall". This past summer we all called it Lord Send the Rain. The teens loved singing this song. It's one of those songs where the instant the words pop up on the screen the teens immediately get more excited and start looking around at all their friends, excited to praise our Sweet Jesus. One of those songs where you could sit back in the back and just watch 7th-12th grade teens pouring their souls our in worship to the Lord. I get chills just thinking about seeing my sweet friends worship! The lyrics are powerful and have stayed with me since I first heard them. Sometimes I also think of rain and this song and feel God telling me to hold on, keep pushing, and wait to see what He has in store for me next. Sometimes I feel like my life is in a constant thunderstorm and I get lost in the dreary, wet days and find myself so tired. But then I remember that even the littlest storm or rain shower always brings so form of blessing after. After a little rain shower the flowers grow and the ground is watered..there are thousands of blessings that come from a single five minute rain shower. Even if we don't feel the blessing instantly...they are happening everywhere.
Lord , send the rain
Pour out Your Spirit
Let the fire fall
Heal us one and all
Fall fresh on me
Pour out Your Spirit
Let the fire fall
Heal us one and all
Fall fresh on me
Holy, Holy Spirit
Let the fire fall
Heal us one and all
Fall fresh on me
I hope after reading this that the next time it rains you don't instantly think to yourself, "Oh man! This ruins my day!! I hate rain!" BUT instead I hope you see the blessing pouring down and each raindrop that hits you is a sweet blessing from our Lord. Every little drop his your name on it, and every little drop is Jesus saying, "I love you!" How cool is that... I pray your spirits are instantly lifted and you enjoy and embrace the rain knowing it's God's earthly way of showing your his glory, power, and love!
Lord keep sending your blessings and sending your simple, yet so BEAUTIFUL, love and peace our way!
![]() |
| See a rainy day and more of the Lord raining love! Just a little thought for this rainy day! blessings and love. |




No comments:
Post a Comment