"Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends." 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Confession Time!!!

I have a confession......

I'm addicted to Pintrest!

I have recently been obsessed with Pintrest. It's an addiction. Truly.. I'm convinced I could spend all day just looking at wonderful things and finding creative ideas. I love Pinning! I can't stop looking at creative things to hang on my walls. Like paintings, chalkboards, frames, and scripture canvases. I want to make everything I see, and lets be honest...that isn't going to happen! But a girl can always dream. 

Here are a few things I'd love to make soon...or daydream about making! 

Chalkboard quotes above the bed--love!      Pinned Image      Pinned Image     Pinned Image
     Pinned Image     Pinned Image
Pinned Image    Pinned Image
Pinned Image     Pinned Image
Pinned Image    Pinned Image  
Pinned Image

Whoever wants to make me any of these beautiful creations.. i'd be forever grateful!! 

Have such a blessed Sunday!!
Pinned Image
May this be the song of your heart today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment